ONE Music Fest Hosts the Living Proof Women of Whiskey Series

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

ONE Music Fest hosted the Living Proof Women of Whiskey Series to celebrate women who are walking in their purpose and paying it forward. Guests enjoyed a night of networking while indulging in a Woodward Reserve and Jack Daniels brand experience like no other. Some of Atlanta’s hottest moguls and entrepreneurs were treated to complimentary food tastings, a cigar lounge, and some of the finest Whiskey concoctions.

Hosted by Joi, the event was graced by many celebrity guests including the special honorees:

Jewel Burks, Co-founder & CEO of Part Pic

Shanti Das, Author of Hip Hop Professional 2.0

Keshia Knight Pulliam, Actress & Founder of Kamp Kizzy Foundation

Kimberly Evans Paige, VP of Sparkling Brands, Sprite & Flavors Coca-Cola Company

Kate Atwood, Founder of Kate’s Club & VP of Marketing for Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce

Some of the featured networking professionals Included:

Saptosa Foster, 135th Street Agency Managing Partner

Jovita Moore, WSB-TV News Anchor

Susanna Spiccia, Re-Imagine ATL Executive Director

Dr. Cherry Collier, Executive Coach & Diversity Strategist

Anna Ruth Williams, AR|PR Founder & CEO 

Melissa Proctor, Atlanta Hawks Chief Marketing Office 

Guests were also able to enjoy a surprise live performance by recording artist Tweet.

Be sure to visit ONEMusicFest.com for tickets and details about the 2016 festival that will take place on Saturday, September 10th.

Michaela is currently a Senior at Georgia State University where she majors in Journalism. She is a small town girl from with big aspirations! Michaela enjoys writing journal entries, blogging, shopping, and traveling. Not only is Michaela very active on her campus, but she also writes for an online magazine; Everything Exclusive Magazine where she also serves as the Associate Editor. Upon graduation, Michaela plans to continue furthering her education by pursuing a Master's degree in Education. It is her ultimate goal to obtain a career in Education and to open a charter school that caters to young girls. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter @adashofmichaela. 
The GSU chapter of Her Campus