This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

The time is upon us once again, and because this time is short, we need to make memorable moments. Here are five tips on how you can make the most of your vacation.

Tip #1 Leave Worries at Home

Relax. No one enjoys a school break if stress is their shadow. If you know something from your everyday life will dampen your good time, take care of it before leaving. Do not let the concerns of school, work, or relationships ruin your break. Your biggest issue should be deciding where you want to go first. With these tips you are sure to have a great time. Remember to stay safe, and have a fabulous spring break.

Tip #2 Make a Spring Break Bucket List

Bucket lists should be full of fun and adventure. You want to write things that excite you, intimidate you, and pursue exploration.  Bucket lists are meant to be the start of a wild dream coming true, so be bold and creative.

Tip #3 Say ”Yes” More

We all love the idea of new experiences, but when presented with something new, our default is to decline.  Instead, challenge yourself to embrace the opposite.  Wake up early to do something unfamiliar, and dare to do something daunting-wear a bikini without a cover, or do karaoke sober.

Tip #4 Enjoy the moment

We live in an age of oversharing, and this is distracting. I advise you to only document special moments. If it is worth remembering on your own, taking a video will add more value to your time.

Tip #5 Plan for your location

Before going anywhere, make a budget for the entire trip. Activities, arrival, departure, and food should be covered, but do not forget about shopping and other spontaneous purchases. Now, I do not recommend making a full itinerary for a vacation, but some events have a specified time and place,  so do your research, and book whatever you want before arriving. 

**All images courtesy of pexels.com**

The GSU chapter of Her Campus