Her Campus Homecoming: Get Ready with Us Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Happy Homecoming GSU!

We are finally #HomeATLast! And while Monday’s are usually those days when we don’t want to drag ourselves out of bed, we have playlist that will change your mind. So grab your coffee, your books and your headphones because that walk from the Commons or the train station just got a whole lot better with 30 second snippets of some of your favorite songs.

Here at Her Campus GSU, we have comprised a playlist of songs about two hours long (we know right!) via Spotify to help you get in the turn up and homecoming mood. While there a few days until the Homecoming Ball at the Fernbank Museum and then several more days in between that until the tailgate and football game, we took the time to put together a playlist after surveying classmates and a few Her Campus GSU members.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Just think, you are not that far away from getting ready with your girls and hitting the city for what is probably one of the biggest and best homecomings that the city of Atlanta has seen. Take a listen and get ready to this playlist courtesy of our Campus Correspondent here on Spotify.

To fully listen to the playlist make sure that you are logged into Spotify or if you do not have one, make a free account using your Facebook profile. Happy listening!

**This article is not sponsored by Spotify and some songs on the playlist include explicit language.**

Cydney Maria (Rhines) is a creative writer, journalist and photographer located in Atlanta, Ga. She is currently a student at Georgia State University studying journalism and english. She coins her brand as something curated beautifully for those who may not feel that beauty. Her main focus is mental health, social issues, digital design and of course the beauty of black girl magic. Her main goal is to constantly write creative content that fills a need. She is currently published accross multiple platforms and looks to continue her current level of work after she graduates from GSU. Check this creative out!
The GSU chapter of Her Campus