As The Curtain Closes, We Say Congrats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Sunday was the conclusion of the pageant season for this 2015-2016 school year. Women and men have been put endless work, effort, and money in hopes of gaining a title. Her Campus GSU would like to send a warm congratulations to all the new queens, king, and courts around campus. The effort you put into winning the crown does not go unnoticed. We look forward to the great things you will do around campus. 

2016-2017 Miss Omega Psi Phi & Court 

Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Miss Omega Psi Phi, Tarry Ross-Meadows; the 2016-2017 Miss Royal Purple, Jaquise Monds; and to the 2016-2017 Miss Old Gold, Nyannah Brown. We look forward to seeing the great things you ladies do! 

2016-2018 Miss Phi Beta Sigma and Court 

Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Miss Phi Beta Sigma. Joslyn Pickens; the 2016-2017 Miss Pi Alpha, Danielle Madison; and to the 2016-2017 Miss Blue and White, Lea Nelson. We know you ladies are destined to do great things! 

2016- 2017 Mr. and Miss International 

Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Mr. and Miss International, Juan Galvis and Vivianna Santana. We can’t wait to see the wonderful things you two do!

K. Miche' Thomas is a double major Marketing and Managerial Sciences student at Georgia State University. Upon her anticipated graduation in 2018 she plans to attend law school to pursue her dreams of becoming a Trademark & Patent Attorney. In her extra time she enjoys planning event and spending precious time with friends and family.