This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

When you see him on campus, it is usually on stage in plaza, a Panther Prowl, or one of our basketball games spinning your favorite songs. He describes himself as humble, motivated, and relentless; and it definitely shows in his skills. Meet Campus Celeb DJ Marc B!

Name: Marcus Bennett

Age: 20

Class: Senior

Major: Marketing

Twitter: @DJ_MarcB

Instagram: @dj_marcb

HC: How did you get into DJing?

MB: I started DJing from doing house parties throughout high school in Augusta.

HC: Who has influenced you the most?

MB: DJ Blak Boy helped me turn DJing from a hobby to a lifestyle 

HC: Where do you like to DJ?

MB: I like to DJ anywhere really clubs, concerts, house parties you name it as long as it has a crowd 

HC: Your favorite moment as a DJ?

MB: My favorite moment as a DJ has to be tied between the Georgia State swag surfing or almost crowd surfing at a party at Quad

HC: Favorite Genre of music?

MB: I’m kind of forced to like every type of music but my favorite would have to be R&B

HC: Favorite Artists?

MB: Favorite artists: Big Sean, Showtime Showtime, Coca Vango, Jeremih

HC: Favorite song to play?

MB: Favorite song to play: Chief Keef earned it. My favorite song of all time: Michael Jackson Remember The Time 

HC: What’s your style?

MB: My DJ style is unique I usually play songs fast to keep the vibe uptempo and I always mix music in a way where you don’t know what to expect next 

HC: What do you like to do for fun?

MB: For fun I like to play basketball, go to the movies, or just hang around good company 

HC: Do you have another hobby?

MB: Another hobby might be going to eat at new places

HC: What are your plans after graduation?

MB: After graduation my plans are to go on tour, do an internship, start producing, and possibly get ready for grad school

HC: Dream opportunity?

MB: Dream job would be to start my own record label  

Sophomore at Georgia State University. Journalism major, Marketing minor. GSU Cheerleader. Editorial and Publicity Team for Her Campus GSU. IG & Twitter: xLexxLove
K. Miche' Thomas is a double major Marketing and Managerial Sciences student at Georgia State University. Upon her anticipated graduation in 2018 she plans to attend law school to pursue her dreams of becoming a Trademark & Patent Attorney. In her extra time she enjoys planning event and spending precious time with friends and family.