Style

4 Spring Fashion Lookbooks That Will Help You Slay All Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

We all have those moments where nothing in our wardrobe seems just right. After trying on countless looks, we feel like those booties don’t pair perfectly with those jeans or our favorite top simply isn’t working. Trying to decide what to wear can often be one of the most time-consuming tasks of the day, but sourcing some outfit inspiration can help when you’re stuck in a style rut. Below, we’re highlighting four fashion lookbooks from YouTube that will spark endless #OOTD ideas and have you ready to serve looks from Monday through Sunday this season.

Read on to watch these incredibly helpful style videos curated by a few fashion-forward influencers.

1. LaceNLeopard’s Spring Lookbook

In her Spring style video, LaceNLeopard shows off a number of looks perfect for curvy girls.

2. DisIsReyRey’s Spring Lookbook

From yellow bottoms to knee high bottoms, DisIsReyRey’s lookbook is packed with looks that exude total Spring vibes.

3. Jayla Koriyan’s Spring Lookbook

Comfy, chic, and sporty describe the outfits Jayla Koriyan puts together in this lookbook video.

4. Tia Marie Nelson’s Spring Lookbook

Tia Marie Nelson shares her favorite on-trend looks for the Spring and Summer season in her lookbook.

Each of these fashion influencers offers countless outfit ideas, so no matter your style you’ll be able to pull bits of inspiration from them and pair items in your wardrobe together perfectly.

Olivia Hancock is currently an undergraduate Journalism student at Georgia State University. She has over four years of experience in the editorial and social media field. Her written work covers lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, and beauty related topics. I have been published on platforms including PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT, Her Campus, 21Ninety, The Life Currency, and xoNecole. Most recently, she joined the Atlanta-based One Music Fest editorial team and Colour Beauty Inc's social media team as an intern. She now serves as the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus GSU chapter.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus