2017 Albums That Should Be In Your Music Library

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

So maybe you’ve been under a rock or maybe you’ve just been too consumed with schoolwork to even pay attention (trust us, we’ve been there) but there are a few albums that must be added to your iTunes, Apple music and Spotify before this year ends. If you’re wondering what that song about the weekend is about then you need to add SZA’s Ctrl or if you’re trying to figure out why pretty girls like trap music, then 2 Chainz is your guy. Nevertheless, if you don’t know where to start, we have a list of albums that you should probably give an ear to. Check out this list below!

All Time Low – Last Young Renegade

The Gorillas – Humanz

SZA – Ctrl

Paramore – After Laughter

2 Chainz – Pretty Girls Like Trap Music

Goldlink – At What Cost

Thundercat – Drunk

Chris Brown – Heartbreak On A Full Moon

Ed Sheeran – Divide

Jay-Z – 4:44

Vince Staples – Big Fish Theory

Tyler the Creator – Flower Boy

Kendrick Lamar – D*MN

Sam Smith – The Thrill of It All

Jhene Aiko – Trip

Rhapsody – Laila’s Wisdom

Of course there are so many more albums that are so amazing, but the list would go on for days. However, if you have yet to listen to any of these albums, do yourself a favor and set some of these on repeat! We are sure that you will find a few favorites that will become your official “un-offical” jam. Stay with us as we prepare another shareable playlist for you all via Spotify and iTunes.

**All images courtesy of Pinterest.com**

Cydney Maria (Rhines) is a creative writer, journalist and photographer located in Atlanta, Ga. She is currently a student at Georgia State University studying journalism and english. She coins her brand as something curated beautifully for those who may not feel that beauty. Her main focus is mental health, social issues, digital design and of course the beauty of black girl magic. Her main goal is to constantly write creative content that fills a need. She is currently published accross multiple platforms and looks to continue her current level of work after she graduates from GSU. Check this creative out!