This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Spring break is always an exciting time for me because I’m able to sort through my winter clothing and finally bring back the summer pieces. Unfortunately, our spring break is a little earlier than other universities (or so it seems). That doesn’t mean we can’t look cute, though! Here’s a little style guide for some potential destinations for this spring break. 

1. Canada

Embroidery is ALL over the place right now. Bombers, leather jackets, booties, and hats—wherever you find it, it seems to somehow find a way to look cuter every time. The great thing about embroidered pieces is that they speak for themselves, you just have to wear a simple tee and jeans with them! This look is great for going out in Canada because it looks fancy but requires very minimal effort. 

2. Hawaii

If you’re lucky enough to be going to Hawaii or any other tropical place for Spring Break, go for a two-piece set! These are my absolute favorite. They’re so easy because you don’t have to actually pick out an outfit, but you’ll still feel like the most fashionable person in the room (without even trying!).

3. Disneyland

Disney requires a lot of walking, so be sure to wear a pair of comfy sneakers. My current favorites are the Adidas Stan Smiths, because they go with everything, and give off such a cool vibe. For something different, try them with a silk dress! 

4. West Coast

With the unpredictability of the weather on the west side, it’s always a safe choice to go for a pair of jeans with a jacket. If you’re feeling trendy, try layering fishnet tights under mom jeans! This look is all over Instagram and is so cute. 

5. East Coast

I feel like the east coast’s overall style is all about sophistication, but that does not mean you have to try that much harder! Just wear a turtleneck or some cute platform loafers and you’ll be good to go!

Have a good spring break & happy shopping, Zags!

lover of peonies, john f. kennedy, & hip hop music