This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Time to get to know Decora Stevens, Her Campus ASU’s Treasurer. She is a freshmen at ASU and is from Mesa, Arizona. Decora is currently on track to graduate with a degree in Non-Profit Management and a minor in French. When asked about her favorite part about going to school at ASU, Decora says that she loves the people. The fact that ASU is a large university is something she enjoys very much because she likes to get to know a lot of people. Decora mentions that something that not everyone knows about ASU is that they their success based on what is included, not on what is excluded.

Getting to know Decora a little more, her favorite show to binge watch is Girl Boss – she highly recommends watching it! Decora says that she is able to relate to the main character because they are in similar times in their lives where they are trying to figure out what they want to do with their lives. The last movie that Decora saw in theaters was The Greatest Showman, another thing that was highly recommended by Decora herself!

Two Truths and A Lie with Decora!

Decora has titanium rods somewhere in her body.

She has eaten cheesecake for breakfast once.

She was born in Utah.

(answers will be at the end!)

Decora said that one of the top items on her bucket list is trying to get in the best shape of her life, and go backpacking in Patagonia! So cool right?! 

When asked about her favorite quote, she said that her current favorite is something that she got in a fortune cookie!

“It is better to be an optimist and be proven a fool than a pessimist and be proven wrong”

Decora is so cool and so is the rest of their team. I recommend checking out the Her Campus ASU page to check out some of their content!

Answer to Two Truths and a Lie: She wasn’t born in Utah!