Meet Kristen Jost, a Founding Member of HC Gonzaga!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Kristen Jost is an incredible woman who is making our campus greater each and every day.  Not only is she a skilled intramural soccer player, but she is also one of the founding members of the Her Campus chapter here at Gonzaga!  This collegiette lives in Kennedy with some great, hilarious girls, and is always down to watch the Zags kick butt in basketball!  Take a closer look at Kristen! 

Age/Year: 19, Sophomore

Hometown: Snohomish, WA

Major: Communication studies, Minor: Promotions 

Favorite Quote: “You all have a little bit of ‘I want to save the world’ in you, that’s why you’re here, in college. I want you to know that its okay if you only save one person, and its okay if that person is you.” (not sure who this is by)

Favorite TV Show: Pretty Little Liars

Dream Job: I think it would be amazing to work in either communications or marketing for a professional sports team! It is also a dream of mine to (at some point in my life) work for The Make a Wish Foundation.

Favorite Insta filter: Mayfair 

Perfect Pizza: Thin crust, spinach, goat cheese and pineapple! 

My favorite thing about Gonzaga is definitely the people. I love meeting people from different walks of life and listening to their unique experiences. Also, Gonzaga is the perfect size for me because it is easy to make friends in your classes but you also can honestly meet someone new every single day if you really wanted to. 

To current freshmen, I would like to say: be open-minded and do things you don’t want to do. One of the most important things that I have learned in college thus far is that you never want to limit yourself. Keep your options open, try new things, meet new people and do at least one thing each year that you don’t want to do; you never know what could happen.

Macy Conant

Gonzaga '18

Student and Correspondent at Gonzaga University from Denver, Colorado. Major: Communications. Loves writing blogs posts, reading, spending time in little coffee shops, mentoring high school girls and wearing bright red lipstick.