This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Lady Gaga is NOT of This World

In case you didn’t know…

Superbowl 51 was off to a fairly lopsided start with the score coming in 21 to 3 at half, favoring the Falcons. And while the football is fun and all, we all know Lady Gaga is what we came for and we were all patiently waiting through the first half to see if she would deliver.

AND DELIVER SHE DID!

She started her performance by literally taking a leap of faith and jumping off the edge of the dome into the arena.

She then found ways to fly around and sing AT THE SAME TIME, proving that nobody has lungs like Joanne.

The performance was full of sparkles and old faves, as well as a sprinkle of the new with a piano version of “Million Reasons” before the amazing “Bad Romance” finale.

While getting up from the piano, the Monster Queen took the time to say hello to her mom and dad, who are for sure so proud of their daughter’s undeniable vocal prowess.

She wrapped it all up with, arguably, the best mic-drop in history, letting go of her bedazzled amplifier in order to catch a football WHILE leaping off the stage. 

In conclusion: thank you, Lady Gaga, for once again proving to the world that you are something else. We were all Little Monsters for you tonight. 

Her Campus - Gonzaga Writer and PR/Events Coordinator. Full time baking enthusiast, donut connoisseur, and proud member of Taylor Swift's Regime since 2006. Actress. Dancer. Singer/Songwriter.