Horoscopes Week of Sept. 4th-10th

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

The first week jitters are all out of your system Ladies! Time to rock the school year with ease and confidence!!

Virgo Aug 23 – Sep 22

Virgo, the second week of school is your b****! You’re constantly thinking of how to make yourself better and the same with others around you. The beginning of the week is the perfect time to establish connections with your professors and peers. Take the time to remember all of your classmates’ names! It will definitely pay off when you need help studying later on. Just remember not to be too analytical this week! It’s just the beginning!

Libra Sept 23 – Oct 22

Making friends is what you do best Libra! This week is the best time to introduce yourself to new people and meet potential study buddies. The only thing you need to remember: It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon! If you put a ton of effort into this week, with school work, you will be expected to maintain that all year! Good luck Libra!

Scorpio Oct 23 – Nov 21

The beginning of the week will be very long for you Scorpio. Your natural curiosity and inquisitive nature might have your peers rolling their eyes when going over the syllabus. Just remember to let other people ask questions once in awhile. The end of the week will bring just what you need! Reconnecting with old friends while having coffee or sweet treats is a great way to start the school year.

Sagittarius Nov 22 – Dec 21

Oh Sagittarius! You live for the beginning of the school year! Meeting new people and taking on new challenges are some of your favorite things to do! This week will go by very fast due to your quick mindset and ability to multitask very well! That being said, being able to multitask doesn’t mean that you should plan on going to 4 parties in one night! Take this weekend slow and set aside time for yourself.

Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 19

Get your planner ready Capricorn! At the beginning of the week make sure to look ahead to your future due dates and responsibilities! This will be very helpful for you later on and have your peers wondering, “How does she do it all?”  Your very active nature will allow for you to get things done very early in the week! Great news right?!! Let go a little this weekend and have a good time with your girls!

Aquarius Jan 20 – Feb 18

This week will bring many opportunities, Aquarius! Make sure to get classmate’s info so you can meet up later with them. You are great at making friends and you know that the first week of school is the perfect time to do that! Just remember to pay attention to your teachers too!

Pisces Feb 29 – March 20

You have been dying to get back on campus and see all of your friends. We completely understand that you missed the COG food too! Not everyone is Betty Crocker! This week will be great for you if you remember to not take what people say personally. You are very respectful and a great listener but sometimes people don’t always reciprocate. Spend the weekend with some close pals and binge watch your favorite show!

Aries March 21 – April 19

Careful Aries! We know you are the life of the party and love leading others, but make sure not to lead your friends into procrastination. Set some time aside to do homework at the very beginning of the week and make sure not to lie to yourself about what actually needs to get done! If you stay on track the weekend looks full of fun and friends!

Taurus April 20 – May 20

While you love listening and learning new things, staying up on your assignments this week is a different story! Even though the first few weeks of school doesn’t usually bring a lot of homework, don’t let that mindset fool you, Taurus! We recommend that you take the time to finish your assignments during the week and the weekend so you don’t feel rushed.

Gemini May 21 – June 22

Time to spread your social butterfly wings this week Gemini! You have been waiting for the beginning of the school year for a while and have planned everything out! Homework and deadlines will be a piece of cake this week! The drama starts during the weekend. Make sure to relax a little bit this weekend or you will find yourself very stressed and maybe overreacting at a few little things… Don’t worry Gemini, we trust you’ll listen to us!

Cancer June 23 – July 22

Just because you hope for no homework doesn’t mean it always works out that way! Silly Cancer, haven’t you learned yet? There is no reason to worry about the first week of school because it is the perfect time to work your communications skills! Try and meet as many people in your classes that way when a big test comes up, you will have people to rely on!

Leo July 23 – Aug 22

The beginning of the week will put your skills to the test, Leo! Just because you think you make friends well doesn’t mean you don’t have to put any effort in. Especially with your teachers. Make sure to raise your hand high and ask questions to stand out! This week will remind you of why exactly you love the place you’re at! Your friends!! Don’t seem surprised if an old friend tries to call you and meet up for coffee during one of your breaks! It may be a good idea to build bridges.

Student at Gonzaga University from Sun Valley, Idaho. Majors: Communication Studies and Spanish. Loves helping others, smiling, planning events, holidays, and car dance parties.