kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

The Best of Skincare This Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Skincare is never easy. Here are some of my favorite products to help keep your skin glowing this month!

Facials

Boscia Face Mask: 

This facial product works wonders for sensitive skin, and leaves you feeling refreshed.  Plus, peel masks are so much fun to take off!

photo

Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask: 

A rejuvenating mask that also helps clear acne scars. This mask is super moisturizing as well, perfect for the harsh winter dryness making your skin suffer!

photo

Face Wash

Glossier Milky Jelly Face Wash: 

A gentle exfoliator that leaves your face feeling dewy and refreshed after every use!  This cleanser leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean, with the power of an exfoliator. 

photo

Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser:

A gentle way to make deep-cleaning your pores part of your daily routine. Perfect if you have oily skin! Plus, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this product – there’s so much cleanser in every bottle!

photo

Facial Spray

Mario Badescu:

Refreshing and hydrating spray to use anytime your skin needs a lift. The best part – it’s perfect to use before makeup application and after as a way to freshen up your look throughout the day!

photo

Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray:

A refreshing facial spray to rejuvenate your dry winter skin. It’s also a super way to wake up your look during that afternoon slump!

photo

Skin care can be difficult and it requires a lot of trial and error. Not every product is going to be the perfect fit and what matters is getting rid of the products that aren’t doing your skin justice. Self-care and self-love are so important, and learning to love your skin is a step toward loving yourself more fully. So regardless of what imperfections you are trying to fix, know it does not define your beauty!