This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Is it just me, or does anyone else sometimes feel like there is nothing to eat at the COG? If you’re like me and running out of Bulldog Bucks at a rapid rate, it’s time to get creative with your meals at the COG. I’ve discovered a few go-to tricks that are easy and delicious substitutes for an expensive meal at Einstein’s or Qdoba. 

1. Avocado Toast

Everyone loves Avo toast! Not everyone knows this, but you can ask for avocados at Zagriculture. Top some toast with avocado and there you have it–the trendiest snack right now all for the price of a swipe! I personally like mine with siracha, or honey (try it!) which are both always available in the COG.

2. Peanut Butter and Banana Toast

This is one of my go-to’s when I need an energy boost. I love this combination and everyone knows how easy it is to get banana’s at the COG! 

3. Cream Cheese and Berries

This is one of my favorite COG breakfasts. I love all of the different cream cheese options they offer in the mornings! For this though, go with some plain cream cheese and add some berries from the oatmeal bar. 

There you have it! I hope this enhances your daily COG dining and saves you some Bulldog Bucks!

lover of peonies, john f. kennedy, & hip hop music