11 Disney Channel Original Movies You Probably Forgot About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

I think all of us 90s babies can agree that the original Disney Channel was BY FAR better than the present day Disney Channel.  Both in terms of the tv shows and original movies that the network showed.  So, here are some of my favorite Disney Channel Original Movies that you may have forgotten all about. 

Cadet Kelly​​ 

My Date with the President’s Daughter

Luck of the Irish

The Thirteenth Year

Princess Protection Program

Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior

Geek Charming

16 Wishes

Sky High 

Life-Size 

Read It and Weep

Hopefully reading this brought back some good memories! And some of these have recently been revived on Netflix, so if you’re feeling nostalgic, you can watch them at any time!

Kristen Jost

Gonzaga '19

Kristen is a senior at Gonzaga University studying a communication and promotion. She is a social media coordinator for her chapter as well as an executive board member and founding member. After college, she hopes to travel before settling down to work for a marketing firm that specializes in sports and higher education branding. Her hobbies include: watching sporting events, wandering around book stores, drinking too much coffee, discovering new places, and staying active outdoors.