This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Name: Mary Beth Bielicki

Year: 2018

Hometown: Spring Lake, NJ

Major/Minor: Psychology major with minors in Spanish, Business, and Neuroscience

Activities: Alpha Phi Omega, Residence Coordinator, Photography Intern for the Communications & Marketing Office, Immersion Project Leader about Immigration on the US-Mexico Border, Colleges Against Cancer, and a Social Media Manager for Her Campus!

Relationship Status: Happily taken

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Favorite Study Spot on Campus: Either my bed or Commons

Favorite Cupcake flavor: Vanilla

Favorite Book: Usually the book that I am reading at the time

Favorite Movie: Disney movies, but my go-to answer is Titanic when someone spontaneously asks

Favorite Music Genre: Pop

Favorite Season: Autumn

What are the top three items on your bucket list?

Visit Paris, publish a book, start a family

If you were a dog breed, what breed would you be and why?

Yorkie because they are adorable yet feisty

What is your favorite thing about Gettysburg and why?

The people; my experience at Gettysburg has been a challenging and enjoyable opportunity to grow both as a student and a person because of the professors and the people I have met along the way. 

What’s your favorite part of working with HC?

Getting to know all of the members and working with them to brand and promote our chapter. Also running our Instagram is one of my favorite responsibilities because I get to interact with other chapters too!

English major with a writing concentration, Civil War era studies/Middle East and Islamic studies minor. I'm all about goats and feminism.