This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

The Bliss Lemon & Sage body butter we received as part of the Bliss x Her Campus partnership came in a 50 mL container, which is a bit too big to slip into a pocket, but a nice size to put in a bag. You also don’t need very much of it to cover quite a bit of skin, so it lasts a long time.

Image via author

The smell is very nice and stronger than the hydrator that we also reviewed. The lemon scent is a bit more powerful than the sage, although, it could also be that I’m just more familiar with the lemon scent. The same moisturizer is also available in “naked”, grapefruit and aloe (that sounds like an amazing scent), and blood orange and white pepper. They also have specific hand cream and foot cream.

Of course, the goal here is the moisturization. I do think it feels a bit too oily for comfort even after being rubbed thoroughly into the skin. But it does make the hands feel soft. And the scent stays for a decent amount of time. And it didn’t smudge the reminders I had written on my arm, either.

Image via author

All in all, it’s definitely not a bad cream. I don’t know if I would use it too often just because the oiliness really does get on my nerves if I’m going to be doing stuff with my hands like typing or writing. But the scents definitely interesting.

Cover image via Amazon

Zoe Philippou

Gettysburg '20

(she/her) From Arizona, Zoe is officially a Psychology and Anthropology double major, a German minor, and an unofficial a Theater inhabitor. She loves all thing having to do with culture or really just people in general. She's also a huge nerd who loves crafts.