Beat the Post Season 2 Blues With Stranger Things Parody by The Hillywood Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

If you’re like me and you binge-watched season 2 of Stranger Things within the first few days after it’s release, then you’re now probably searing aimlessly for something to fill the gap left by that ending. You want more episodes, but you also want all of your favorite characters to stay happy. While waiting for your friends to finish watching it, don’t just search the internet attempting to find out if there will be another season or not. Instead check out this video by The Hillywood Show.

Image via Hillywood Show

Now, if you haven’t seen The Hillywood Show before then you’re in for a treat! These women are amazing for reasons that can’t completely be described until you’ve seen one of their videos. Each parody is super catching yet surprisingly accurate in everything from the body language to the sets to the lyrics. Fans love it all!

Image via Hillywood Show

If you still need something extra to fill the gap, then check out this video diary, Q&A, and behind the scenes video too!

Image via Hillywood Show

Cover image via Hillywood Show

Zoe Philippou

Gettysburg '20

(she/her) From Arizona, Zoe is officially a Psychology and Anthropology double major, a German minor, and an unofficial a Theater inhabitor. She loves all thing having to do with culture or really just people in general. She's also a huge nerd who loves crafts.