5 Items You Will Need to Get Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Finals are right around the corner and the workload is starting to pile on. Here are 5 things that you will need to get through finals and should have on you at all times:

1. Stress Relief

Source:  Flickr

For me, this comes in the form of stress relief hand sanitizer that is infused with eucalyptus. But these scents come in all different forms: oils, a stress ball, etc. Find what works for you and bring it around!

2. Endless supply of Doritos

Source:  Wikimedia

I don’t know about you but I am constantly hungry while studying for finals and I always crave unhealthy food. For this reason, I highly recommend always having Doritos or the chips of your choice on hand so you do not have to waste time going to Bullet (one of our dining options) to use a meal swipe.

3. Chocolate

Source:  Pixabay

Is there any situation that chocolate won’t help?

4. Advil

Source:  Flixr

For the headache that is inevitable after cramming knowledge into your head under the dingy library lights.

Editor’s note: please note that we were not sponsored by Advil to make this post

5. COFFEE

Source:  Pixabay

Caffeine is always a good idea and a life saver when you decide late in the game that you need to pull an all-nighter.

Start preparing now, and we will all make it through finals together.

I am currently a senior at Gettysburg College!  I am an English major with a Wrting concentration and Women Gender Studies minor.