This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Lin Manuel Miranda’s hit musical Hamilton has taken the country by storm. Miranda’s music encompasses a variety of genres and covers a multitude of themes, creating songs that are perfect for every moment. Here is a list of 5 Hamilton songs that are perfect for every moment college throws at you.

1. “My Shot”: For the start of something new.

In college, many new experiences will be thrown at you at once: internships, classes, clubs. The possibility of it all is exhilarating. “My Shot” perfectly captures that excited feeling you get when starting something new.

2. “Nonstop”: For when finals are getting intense.

Finals week is going to be crazy. With all your classes assigning papers and projects, and with the most important tests of the year approaching, you’re going to feel as if you are working nonstop. “Nonstop” describes Hamilton’s crazy work ethic and will definitely inspire you to keep working hard as well.

3. “Satisfied”: For when you fall for someone who is unavailable.

Even though there are a lot more people in college than in high school, it can still be hard to meet someone. This makes it devastating when you finally do meet a great person and then find out they are unavailable. “Satisfied” perfectly describes the joy of meeting someone who is perfect for you and then the tragedy of realizing that it simply wasn’t meant to be.

4. “Burn”: For when you get cheated on.

Being betrayed by someone you love is one of the most painful things that can happen to you at college. “Burn” perfectly describes the anger and sorrow that comes with being hurt by someone you love.

5. “Wait for it”: For when opportunities aren’t coming fast enough.

Sometimes, it may feel as if everyone is moving ahead in life except you. All your friends seem to have internships and job offers, and you are positive you’re falling behind. “Wait for it” tells of the importance of being patient and trusting that good things will happen. You are not falling behind, your time to shine simply hasn’t come yet.

I am a freshman at Gettysburg college. I am considering majoring in Environmental Studies and Public Policy.