This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

With being in college, we find ourselves missing some of the highlights from high school such as “Friday night lights”, prom, and even the talent shows. Well, this semester the student body of Georgia Southern have been making the extra effort to help us relive our glory days. First, Black Student Alliance had the Masquerade Gala that felt like a time to bring out their nicest gowns and suits. Now, we have Dyverzion Dance Team featuring  BSA bringing us the Headliners Talent Show. 

The talent show will be on Friday, April 10 in the Russell Union Ballroom. The doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the show will begin at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase for $3 in advance and $5 the day of the show. There will be a live DJ, cash prizes, and special performances. Who would want to miss out on such and event? Seen in the picture below, we can see that Dyverzions has what it takes… is anyone willing to try to take the thrown? We will just have to wait and see this Friday.

There is a special price for groups of 20 or more if you purchase your tickets in advance. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or would like to purchase a group rate package email dyverziondance@gmail.com or jp03963@georgiasouthern.edu

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!