Elizabeth & Clarke

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

You know that one top you wear to every function? Your favorite basic go-to that you wear to its very end, because you don’t feel like searching for a replacement? Elizabeth & Clarke has you covered! Elizabeth & Clarke is a subscription site that allows you to get affordable blouses and tees with the same quality as leading designer brands. Why overpay for that basic shirt when you can get the same quality delivered to you each season?

Melanie Moore, co-founder of Elizabeth & Clarke, offers 3 subscription boxes: the premium, the signature, and the starter. Each subscription guarantees free shipping and returns with quality fabrics and a variety of styles in the most essential colors: white, black, off-white & gray.

The premium box comes with 3 shirts of your choice for $20 each; the signature box delivers 2 shirts for $25; and the starter box offers 1 shirt for $30. With Elizabeth & Clarke, you’ll have 1 (or 3) new shirts in the mail by the end of each season to replace the old! Spend your time shopping for fun items without the hassle of searching for the perfect basic.

So what are you waiting for? Check out the designs for this season and stop feeling guilty about that ratty $100 blouse in your closet that you now find un-wearable!

Meg Holden

Georgetown