Bloggers for Your Body Type

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Not only do bloggers serve as a great source of fashion inspiration, they also pass down style wisdom – how to best dress for your body type. These bloggers help their readers navigate the endless style options out there so make sure to turn to them when you’re stuck in a fashion rut.

Petite – Jean of Extra Petite

If you’re petite like me, then you understand the struggles of finding clothes that actually fit – pants are always too long, shirts look like dresses and a whole host of other problems. Look no further than Jean’s blog to find all the solutions to your fashion problems. Not only does Jean have great style, she also posts reviews of clothes from petite-friendly retails and suggests ways to alter your clothes for a better fit.

Tall – Tanasha of Pretty Tall Style

For all you tall girls out there, look no further than Pretty Tall Style. At 6’4, Tanasha certainly knows how to best dress for her tall frame. Not only does she provide great resources for tricky clothing items, like jeans, she provides a great message about loving and embracing your body type!

Curvy – Mandy of The Curvy Blogger

Along with these other blogger, Mandy is another great example of a woman who embraces her body type. If you ever struggle with dressing your curves, definitely turn to Mandy’s blog for some inspiration!

Athletic – Marija of Sportsanista

Marija’s blog is a great resource for two reasons – not only does she know what flatters her athletic frame, but she’s also a huge sports fanatic. Her style then combines her love of fashion and an athletic aesthetic. Even if you don’t have an athletic frame, make sure to check out Marija’s blog!

Check out these other resources about how to dress for your shape:

How to Dress for an Athletic Body Type

How to dress for your body shape

How To Dress For Your Tricky Body Type