Win a Finals Survival Kit from Her Campus George Mason

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

It’s that time of the year again — and no, we’re not referring to the twinkling lights and holiday Starbucks cups. It’s finals time. 

Her Campus George Mason understands how stressful of a time this can be for collegiettes, and wants to support you throughout this academically challenging time with a Finals Survival Kit full of the most incredible goodies for the ultimate at-home spa day! We hope this kit will help you relax and make it through finals.

Enter for your chance to win:

To enter this giveaway, re-pin one of our pins on our Exams and Finals Pinterest board between Sunday, November 27 at 1:00PM and Saturday, December 3 at 11:59PM.

Good luck on finals, collegiettes!

Want a chance to win a Finals Survival Kit?

Re-pin one of our pins on our Exams and Finals Pinterest board!

Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev
Katherine Quigley

George Mason University

A Freshmen here at George Mason University, Katherine is an Individualized Major with a concentration in Speech Language Pathology. Along with writing for Her Campus, she is is apart of Best Buddies and the Leadership and Community Engagment LLC on campus.