This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Christmas is upon us, people! If you aren’t already Christmas AF, you need to start. And the best way to start is with what you decide to drink in the morning (or evening)!

1. Chestnut Praline Latte – Starbucks

Via My Frugal Adventures

Honestly, the name “Chestnut Praline” scared me away for years, and I didn’t actually try this drink until this year. I am so glad I finally gave in. Fact: this drink tastes ~exactly~ like what I imagine Christmas tastes like. And for all you collegiettes that worry about what Starbucks does to your bank account, it’s Christmas. Treat. Yo. Self.

Related: The 10 Healthiest Drinks You Can Order at Starbucks

2. Christmas Chai – Argo Tea

Via Recipes to Nourish

Oh. My. God. It was love at first sip, and I’m pretty sure Hallmark could make a movie about my newfound love affair with Christmas Chai. Also, if you download the Argo Tea app, you automatically get $5 to spend on ANYTHING at Argo Tea, located in Fenwick Lobby. It’s a win-win…win (The Office, anyone?).

3. Hot Chocolate

Via Pinterest

You can never go wrong with this Christmas classic. If you want, you can even put together a hot chocolate ~bar~ and host a holiday party for all your friends. This tasty idea would make Guy Fieri proud.

4. Eggnog

Via Pinterest

There are many variations of eggnog recipes, but I have found that this is one of my favorites!

5. Chestnut Chai Latte – De Clieu Coffee in Fairfax, VA

Via Alexa Garcia

Are chestnuts roasting on an open fire, or simply in this cute coffee shop in Fairfax? The answer is both.

Related: 4 Things You Couldn’t Do Before Thanksgiving

6. Holiday Spice Flat White – Starbucks

Via The Odyssey

This drink is probably the most accurate representation of a Christmas “flavor”. It has distinct notes of cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg, all mixed into frothy milk and ristretto shots of espresso.

Collegiettes, hold on tight during these last couple of weeks before the end of the semester and treat yo’ self to delicious coffees and teas.

Alexa Garcia

George Mason University '21

Alexa is a Foreign Languages major with a passion for writing & graphic design. When she's not writing, she's making magic through her character entertainment company @ouatpartiesdc or working on a new creative hobby. She enjoys traveling, reading & drinking iced lattes.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com