This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday you were meeting up with all your friends that you didn’t see over the summer, looking over the syllabi for all your classes, and attending the first meeting for all the student organizations you accidentally signed up to be a part of during the Get Connected 2 Mason Fair. All of a sudden, you’re a month into school and your professors announce that the midterm is approaching. What?! Can we go back to syllabus week?

With midterms just around the corner, we asked some collegiettes at George Mason to give their best advice on how to make it through this stressful time of the semester!

“Snacking helps when you study. Also, don’t procrastinate on studying.”

-Celina, Finance and Marketing Double Major

“Sleep is your friend.”

-Leah, Art and Visual Technology Major

“Remember to take Netflix breaks to calm you down. It’s a stress-reliever.” 

-Amanda, Government and International Politics Major with a Concentration in Public Policy and Administration and a Minor in Information Technology

“Make a plan of what you are going to do each day.”

-Rebecca, Forensic Science Major with a Minor in Criminology, Law, and Society

“Coffee keeps you going.”

-Mary, Psychology and Criminology, Law, and Society Double Major

Keeping these tips in mind, you’ll surely make it through midterms! Best of luck to you, Patriots! HCXO! <3

Photos Credits (In Order)Juliane Velosohttp://www.foodbusinessnews.net/~/media/ImagesNew/FoodBusinessNews/Featu… Veloso

Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com