Ryan Harmouche

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Name: Ryan Harmouche

Year: Class of 2016

Major: Sports Management

Relationship Status: Single

Why did you choose to go to Mason?

I chose to go to Mason because I got a good scholarship to play soccer and I wanted to be close to home to be able to hang out with my family.

Who would you say is your celebrity crush?

If I had to pick just one I’d say, Scarlett Johansson. It isn’t like I’ve seen her movies, but she’s so dreamy and beautiful. I kind of have a thing for red heads.

What is your guilty pleasure chick flick?

This is actually one of my favorite movies, I love the Princess Bride; that movie is tight. Wesley does his thing for his girl and I think that is really cute.

If you had a plane ticket to travel anywhere in the world, where would you be off to?

I would definitely be off to the homeland, Algeria, so I could see my family.  All my family lives over there and I haven’t seen them in about five years.

What is your favorite trend in female fashion?

My favorite trend in female fashion is the sundress; sundresses look good.

Your least favorite?

My least favorite is probably when girls are just walking around in sweatpants and sweatshirt, baggy everything, all the time.  Just look nice.

How would you describe your personal style?

I like wearing European style, but also kind of skater. I used to skate in high school, so I like to wear vans a lot, but I also like the European flow with the V-necks and the half button ups and stuff.

What would be your hidden talent?

I can play the guitar pretty well. I’ve been playing since about 5th grade, so it something I really like to do.

What would your dream job be?

Pro soccer player, duh. It has been the dream since day one and I’m still working on it.

He is not a pro soccer player yet, but he does start almost every game. If you have a chance, make sure to go out and support Mason’s Men’s Soccer team this fall.

Caroline Chisolm

George Mason University

College: George Mason UniversityClass: 2016Position in HerCampus: Photo Blogger