This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Summer is coming to an end, which means school is just around the corner! Moving back to school usually entails one of the most dreaded tasks of all: packing. If you hate packing as much as I do, then you’re in luck! Below you’ll find the perfect playlist to keep you pumped and motivated in order to begin the packing process. Hopefully this playlist will eliminate any stress that comes along with moving back on campus. 

• Alt-J – Dissolve Me
  • Best Coast – Our Deal

• The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition

• Craft Spells – Idle Labor
  • The Colourist – Little Games
  • Cults – Go Outside

• The Maccabees – Pelican

• HAIM – Falling

• A.R Rahman– Million Dollar Dream (feat. Iggy Azalea)
  • Clean Bandit – Rather Be (Feat. Jess Glynne) 

Courtney Spencer

George Mason University

Courtney is a Public Relations major at GMU and the Editor for Her Campus here. She hails from Chesapeake, Virginia, the #3 most boring city in the country. As a sophomore, she has already achieved #1 A-list fame in the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game. As a Junior, she has already achieved a twitter follow from Aly and AJ, so basically her life is set. When she's not writing for Her Campus, she can be found on Tumblr, Instagram, or Twitter probably droning on about Harry Styles or puppies (but not all the time so follow me! @cspencerr). If you see her around campus, don't be shy, say hi!
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com