This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Looking for a Valentes Day Date?

Ladies, Valentine’s Day is creeping around the corner. This being the case, we want to introduce you to a fellow Patriot and Mason athlete named Kenzell Crawford. He’s a smart, charming young man with aspirations for success. Oh, and did we mention that he’s single?

Year? Junior

Major? Criminology, Law, and Society – Homeland Security concentration 

Hometown? Brunswick, ME

Extra-Curriculars? GMU Track and Field and Patriot Leader

Relationship Status? Single

What traits do you find attractive in a girl? A good sense of humor and sense of style. I’m an athlete, so physically, I also like a girl who takes care of herself.

What traits do you find unattractive in a girl? I like to have fun and try new things so a girl that is usually in a bad mood or doesn’t like to live in the moment isn’t right for me.

Being a college student what type of girl are you looking for right now? At this point, I’m not looking for anyone who I can’t see me being with in a long term type of relationship. It would be a waste of time. That being said, the type of girl that I would want to spend time on would have to have ambitions to be successful now and after college.  I am looking for a girl that would complement me or bring the best out of me.

What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date? Honestly, I would just want to put a smile on her face. So whatever I do for Valentine’s Day would depend on what the girl I am with likes to do.

If a girl dates you what could she look forward to? A different experience that they haven’t had before, but they’ll have a good and fun time. I’m also a very trusting and loyal person, so they won’t have to deal with things that they might have in previous relationships. 

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com