Holly Rhue, Incoming President for Her Campus George Mason

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Name: Holly Rhue

Current Position: Marketing & Publicity Director

Position for 2017-2018: President

Author Page: www.hercampus.com/author/holly-rhue

Instagram Handle: @hollyrhue

LinkedIn: Holly Rhue

What year did you join Her Campus?

Holly Rhue: 2015

Why did you join Her Campus?

HR: Before I joined the Her Campus team, I was on the opposite side as a Her Campus reader.  I’ve always loved writing and sharing ideas, and Her Campus was an outlet for that.

How has Her Campus made you an empowered college woman?

HR: Before joining Her Campus, I wanted to be an English teacher.  It’s a wonderful and noble thing to be, but Her Campus revealed to me the massive field of jobs I’m qualified for as an English major with media experience.  

What are your career aspirations?

HR: Ultimately, I’d love to be a writer and editor for a Hearst Media owned publication. 

What else are you involved in on campus?

HR: I’m a sister of Alpha Xi Delta, a writer for The Odyssey, and a Fall 2016 Intramural Volleyball Champion (thank you very much). 

What do you like to do in your spare time?

HR: In my spare time I love to read and take walks! Not at the same time of course, because I’m not at all coordinated. 

Interested in joining our Marketing & Publicity Team?

Apply now!

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev