timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

We are so excited to have received our Back to School HC Survival Kit from Her Campus! We literally love everything in here! Read more to find out what we got in our kits!

Photo by Olivia McDaniel

First, we received some Big Tease Plumping Mascara from Buxom Cosmetics which gives maximum volume and length to your lashes. It is a blend of three calibrated waxes that deliver a smooth application process leaving your lashes smudge and flake resistant. It has been tested by an ophthalmologist and is long-lasting!

Next, we got Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof from Garnier SkinActive. This product is an all-in-one cleanser that removes not only makeup but oil and dirt with no harsh rubbing or rinsing involved. It has all the benefits of a traditional cleanser but also removes even the most stubborn long-wearing makeup that you have!

Photo by Victoria Phandara

Not to mention this Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk from L’Oréal Paris. This is a luxurious milky lotion that leaves your skin with a gradual and hydrating glow. It can be used in the place of your everyday moisturizer and can be put on up to three times every week! It is rich with Vitamin E and makes your skin even and gives it a streak-free tan.

Let’s also not forget America’s #1 Fragrance Wallflower Plugs by Bath and Body Works. This is the perfect solution for you if there is a “no candle” rule involved! It will leave your place smelling delightful with just the help of a plug! No lighters/fires necessary. There are over 60 classic and seasonal fragrances that you can pair with this and a number features on the plugs such as glowing and around-the-clock illumination. Make sure you are keeping the Wallflower in an upright position once it is plugged in to prevent damaging.

Photo by Victoria Phandara

We also got the all NEW 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Condition from Skintimate. This product leaves your legs smooth and conditioned after you shave. it is a non-foaming cream that works like lotion and plays as a moisturizer for 24 hours. All you have to do is apply a thin layer onto dry or wet skin and shave. There is no need for rinsing. Just rub in the rest and be on your way! 

Photo by Victoria Phandara

Now for some of our yummy treats from our survival kit! We got some Chocolate Sea Salt and Maple Sea Salt GōL Bars from Garden of Life. They are organic lifestyle bars that are made with just 10 simple whole food ingredients. Each bar contains 12g of protein with organic dates, nut and blueberries. It contains fiber with no added sugars and is certified gluten-free.

We also received some products from Krazy Glue, Frank’s RedHotSabre Safety and coupons for Katy Perry’s Indi Fragrance.

Thanks for sticking around to read this article and be sure to check out these products!

Victoria is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is an English major with a minor in Mass Communications. She loves fashion, coffee, reading, writing and all things related to motorcycles.