Her Campus George Mason Snapshot

• Women of George Mason

Erica is involved with Volition, an undergraduate literary magazine. When I asked her what motivates her she responded with, "If you ask...

• Women Of George Mason

Madison is the president of this awesome and impactful club called Agora. When I asker her what drives her she responded with, " What...

• Healthy Recipes For Spring

Stay healthy this Spring by checking out @healthyliving2728 's instagram account for recipe inspiration. She posts a lot of delicious...

• Women of George Mason

Elizabeth is a hard working and ambitious woman. When I asked her what is important to her in life she responded with, "Family and friends...

• Spring Is Finally Here!

Spring has sprung at George Mason! Looks like it's just about time to pull out your sandals and floral prints, because winter is finally on...

• Women Of George Mason

Mia has a beautiful heart and is always caring for others. She was in the middle of a snow ball fight when I asked her what philosphy she...

• More Snowy Days On Campus Ahead

The snow may be melting, but don't put your hat and gloves away just yet! George Mason has a few more snow storms coming its way so make...

• Women Of George Mason

Brielle is very confident about herself and her capabilities. When I asked her what philosophy she lives by, she responded with: "How will...

• Spirit In The Stands

The Green Machine always does a great job of getting the crowd up on their feet to cheer on the basketball team!

• Homecoming Tailgate

Mason students gather in front of the Patriot Center for a spirit-filled homecoming tailgate. The students then went on to cheer the...

• The Heavens Have Opened Up...

The heavens have opened up...and put a Panera on George Mason's campus! The line may be long, but the bread bowls are totally worth it. #...

• Gold Rush 2014!

Mason Student Government brought in the basketball season with tons of free t-shirts at an awesome Gold Rush celebration!

• ZTA's BMOC

Zeta Tau Alpha wrapped up their efforts during Breast Cancer Awareness Month with one final event- Big Man on Campus! Congratulations to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style