Campus Cutie: Scott Camus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Scott Camus is not just your average, run-of-the-mill university student; his amazing personality and great smile are proof of why George Mason is known for its diverse and friendly student population. Get to know him as this week’s campus cutie.

Age? 19

Year? Sophomore

Hometown? Lakeland, Florida

Major? History

Relationship status? Single!

Job? “I worked at the local state park last summer.”

Favorite part about being a GMU Patriot? “The pride of being at one of the best schools in Virginia!”

Favorite movie? Tora Tora Tora

Favorite food? Raw oysters

Favorite song? “Don’t Say Goodnight” by Hot Chelle Rae

What do you look for in a girl? I look for a girl who I think has the potential to ‘spark my flame.'”

What are your plans after college? “I possibly want to go into the navy after I’m done at GMU.”

CJ Ruley

George Mason University

CJ Ruley is a junior at George Mason University double majoring in Communications and Global Affairs, though she wishes that going to concerts and drinking White Chocolate Mochas could go on her resume as well. When she is not planning trips or reading a new book, she likes to pretend she lives in the fictitious world of Netflix-landia, with a concentration in fighting monsters on Supernatural or staying out of SHU on Orange is the New Black. She currently resides in Woodbridge, VA alongside her family, 3 dogs, a chinchilla, a bearded dragon, and a fish named Prince Casper the 15th.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com