This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Our Campus Cutie of the week is Parker Anderson! Parker is studying government and international politics but there’s more to him than that! See for yourself in his interview!

From: Bristow, Virginia 

Major: Government and International Politics

Graduation Year: 2018

Why’d you pick Mason?: “I really liked it and is a great place to study government.”

What do you like to do on your free time?: “I usually listen to music or play the guitar, it’s relaxing.”

Do you have a favorite song?: “My favorite song is always changing, but recently I’ve been really into the band Colony House.”

What kind of girl are you looking for?: “I like girls who’s interets overlap with mine, someone who i individualistic and talks as much as I do!”

What is your biggest turnoff?: “I really don’t like girls who are oblivious.”

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: “Seattle; I love the Seattle-Tacoma area close to where my grandparents live. I always enjoy going back there.”

Do you have a favorite food?: “It’s a 47 way tie LOL I just love food!”

What is your favorite time of the year?: “Anytime that it’s not freezing!”

Status: “Single and ready to mingle!”

What would be your ideal date?: “I’d go on an adventure in the outdoors, maybe hiking.”

All photos belong to Parker Anderson 

Mary Sauter

George Mason University

Hey everyone! Brand new here so let me introduce myself. I'm currently a sophomore hear at George Mason University and just joined Her Campus so I'm super excited! I am the second oldest of four girls and am a huge family girl. My friends and family are the most important aspects of my life. Drawing is one of my favorite hobbies but I don't think I am that good at it. (maybe you'll see some of them one day) I am crazy obsessed with elephants! I think they are amazing creatures and so cute! Hope you like anything I post. 
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com