This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

This dapper fellow has had an awesome experience here at George Mason Univeristy. He’s not only a Division I athlete, but he’s also a senior juggling a heavy coarse load on the path to graduation!

Name: Adrian Vaughn

Year: Senior

Hometown: Reston, VA

Major: Finance

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Career Aspirations: Financial Planner

Sport: Men’s Track & Field

Hobbies: Reading comics, watching tv/movies, hanging out with friends

Campus Involvement: Treasurer of Iota Alpha Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc, Vice President of G.E.N.T Men, Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Describe your perfect girl: My perfect girl has to have a lot of personality. I love dimensions. I love the serious, the silly, the loud, the obnoxious, the deep, and the intellectual.  I love women that are multifaceted because the longer I’m with them or getting to know them, the more I find out about them and what makes them the way they are. I’m a very curious person, so the more I have to look at, the longer I will be interested.

Celebrity Idol: J. Cole. I’ve been listening to him for a very long time, and he is a testament to how far passion and a dream can really take you in this world.

What is a fun fact that not many people know about you? I’m very silly, and I always try to make people laugh.

With graduation being a month away, what is left on your undergrad bucket list? I don’t really have much left to do; I’m excited to see what happens though!

Best memories? Too many to count: probating, singing, dancing, running on tv, going to concerts! Honestly, I’ve had a great time at George Mason with some extraordinary people. 

Christen Roberts

George Mason University

Christen is a communication major, concentrating in public relations and double minoring in events management and journalism at George Mason University. She serves as Co-Vice President of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and as an executive board director of the Patriot Activities Council in the Office of Student Involvement. She is also a member of the GMU PINK street team. When she is not working an event on-campus or at the gym, she likes to shop and catch up on the latest trends in the fashion magazines. She is currently obsessed with organic food and Whole Foods. You can catch her on Twitter @C0SM0_girl.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com