Campus Celebrity: Jordan Conahan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Get to know the spunky and wonderful Jordan Conahan, this week’s Campus Celebrity!

Year at Mason: Junior.

Major: Government with a concentration in Laws and Political Theory. Jordan has two minors in Conflict Analysis and Resolution, and a minor in Spanish.

Hometown: West Chester, Pennsylvania.

Involvement on campus: Jordan is an active member of Mason’s Club Volleyball team.

Favorite thing about Mason: “I love the diverse and relaxed atmosphere on campus,” Jordan said.

Favorite class at Mason: “I really enjoyed my Tort Law class with Laura Walker this semester,” she said.

Best place to study on campus: The study rooms in the residence halls.

What you want to do after graduation: To work for the Government in some capacity: “I love anything to do with bureaucracy. If I can work in a Government setting and help make the system run smoothly, I would be happy!”

Three words to describe yourself: Empathetic, impatient, and nerdy.

What do you want to accomplish before you graduate? “Steal one of the golf carts. Just kidding! I’d like to get an internship working with the Federal Government,” she said.

Favorite activity on campus: Playing volleyball and attending volleyball games.

Favorite book: Pride and Prejudice

Favorite movie: Braveheart

Julianne Woodson

George Mason University

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com