Bryan Dombrowski: The Goofiest Campus Cutie Ever!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Name: Bryan Dombrowski (Fondly referred to as DomBro)

Year at Mason: Senior

Major: Game Design

Relationship Status: Single

If you’re into goofballs, then Bryan Dombrowski may be the campus cutie for you. In addition to making people laugh all around campus, Bryan currently works as an office communications assistant at New Century College, is the recruiting and social chair for Mason’s Ultimate Frisbee Team, and works on a sports blog for a DC professional Ultimate Frisbee team. Luckily, he took a little bit of time from his busy schedule to tell Her Campus a little bit more about himself!

Which song could you listen to all day? “I fink U freeky” by Die Antwoord

What is the first thing you notice about a girl? Posture and how she carries herself. Good posture and comfortable body language exhibits a sense of confidence.

What are 3 words that describe you? Rowdy, Comical, and Optimistic!

What is the worst pick up line you’ve ever used? Let’s just say it was a really cheesy spin on “Call Me Maybe”.

Describe your perfect lady. She’s tall, goofy, easygoing, and sporty.

How would you describe your style? Imagine if Ryan Stiles left Whose Line to be a fris-bro in a Ska Punk band and only shopped at the thrift store.

What is your ideal date? Dancing the 21st night of September away.

Who is your biggest inspiration? My coach Daniel Kantor, AKA Danny Frisbee. He has a brilliant mind, a chiseled bod, a winning attitude, and plays professional Ultimate; what more is there to want? Despite the rumors and warnings against it, I hope to one day go full Kantor. (Kantor is featured below)

What is your hidden talent? I have a great knack for remembering obscure quotes from movies and TV shows.

Why did you choose to go to Mason? I came specifically for the degree in Game Design and really Mason was the perfect fit. Right size, comfortable distance from home, the campus and community was welcoming. Overall, Mason made it seemed like it wanted me here.

Caroline Chisolm

George Mason University

College: George Mason UniversityClass: 2016Position in HerCampus: Photo Blogger
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com