Her Campus George Mason Blog

• Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

Her Campus Nationals always hooks us up with free swag a couple times a semester! This semester we have received awesome and extremely...

• My Experience At SoulCycle DC

With fall in full swing, I felt it was time for me to turn over a new leaf—time for me to get in shape before the holidays. If you’re like...

• 5 Reasons We All Love Fall

Rainbow Leaves There are very few things more beautiful than the way that leaves transform in the fall. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to...

• Top Five Fall Flicks

With temperatures cooling down and your bed being seemingly easier to stay in all day, fall is the perfect time to indulge in a movie...

• Spirit Violations At Mason

On Fridays we wear green and gold. BUT if you don’t, you can possibly get hit by the infamous spirit violation. The spirit violation is a...

• Back-To-School Survival Kit

Her Campus has sent chapters across the nation fabulous Back-to-School Survival Kits! The products in our boxes range from BOGO Chipotle...

• GMU Field Hockey: Play For Pink

The GMU Club Field Hockey team is hosting a tournament on October 4th, 2014 to help raise money for the National Foundation for Cancer...

• Dear White People

The fall semester is rapidly approaching. Before you know it we’ll be faced with falling temperatures and rising piles of books. For most,...

• 3 Drugstore Makeup Must-Haves

Good makeup is hard to find. Cheap makeup is even harder. But it is so much easier than you think! When stocking up on makeup, a lot of...

• 5 Movies To See This Fall

Fall is here and movies are headed your way! Sometimes it's easier to sit in your dorm and watch Netflix all day, but take some off and...

• Best Study Spots For Finals

Finals are right around the corner, and collegiettes are dreading those late-night study sessions. A change in your study habits could...

• Splurge vs. Steal: Makeup Dupes

Makeup lovers, on a budget, unite! Higher-end makeup is great, but feeling guilty about spending an outrageous amount of money is not fun...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style