Blog

• Happy Earth Month!

Happy Earth Month! To celebrate Earth month and to wrap up Earth week, I’ve pulled together a list of my favorite products from Lush, an...

• The Real World is Coming

As my second year of college winds down to a close, I am now more than aware that I am closer to my entrance in the real world than ever...

• What I Do When I Get Lost

You think you’ve got it all figured out. You were accepted to the college of your dreams and you have the next four years planned, down to...

• The Struggles of a Commuter

As most of you know George Mason is known as a “commuter school”, meaning a majority of students commute from off campus to school everyday...

• How I Got Long Hair

Like most women, I have cut my hair short at least once in my life. I cut it short at the end of my senior year of high school to finally...

• The Cherry Blossoms at Sunrise

When I got accepted into George Mason University, one of the first things I got excited about was having the opportunity to head into DC...

• NOVA is fun too!

One of the main complaints that I hear from some of my more local friends at GMU is "Northern Virginia is SO boring!". They end up...

• Spring Events and Activities in DC

Spring in DC is truly something else. With cherry blossoms surrounding you and a hint of summer air, spring in the capitol is incredible...

• Thank You Pinterest

Like many college women, I have a Pinterest. I used it in high school for fun making boards for clothes and house I want and etc, but...

• Spring Break Forever?

Although I've had a Spring Break countdown for like the last two months now, at the same time I am actually kind of dreading the fact that...

• A Letter To You (My Insecurities)

To Whom It May Concern, It's not you, it's me. We have been through so much together for so long. I have only myself to blame. For years I...

• Zayn Malik and My Inner Fangirl

My guess is by now you have at least heard of "Pillow Talk", Zayn Malik's first single after his infamous departure. While Zayn was always...

• Valentine's Day is for Everyone

It’s the month of love ladies! Some of you may not be the biggest fans of Valentines day, but this love filled month can be fun and special...