Ariana Tayebi, Incoming Social Media Director for Her Campus George Mason

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Name: Ariana Tayebi

Current Position: Writer

Position for 2017-2018: Social Media Director

Author Page: www.hercampus.com/author/ariana-tayebi

What year did you join Her Campus?

Ariana Tayebi: 2015

Why did you join Her Campus?

AT: I have always had a passion for writing, and I loved the idea of sharing my experiences, opinions and advice for women around the world. 

How has Her Campus made you an empowered college woman?

AT: I love the community around Her Campus. We ladies stick together and help each other out through our articles, and I think that is the most empowering thing. It’s an awesome organization. Her Campus has allowed me to be more confident in my writing skills and ability to share my opinions without fearing negative judgement. 

What are your career aspirations?

AT: I hope to one day follow in the foot steps of my mother and use my knowledge and experiences to help those around the world who aren’t as fortunate as others. We live in a world where any helping hand is a blessing. 

What else are you involved in on campus?

AT: I was involved in GMU’s chorale group! 

What do you like to do in your spare time?

AT: I love reading, listening to music and hanging out with friends and family!

Interested in joining our Marketing & Publicity Team?

Apply now!

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev