Her Campus George Mason Archives

• ZTA's BMOC

Zeta Tau Alpha wrapped up their efforts during Breast Cancer Awareness Month with one final event- Big Man on Campus! Congratulations to...

• Campus Cutie: Jeremy Francese

Meet George Mason’s newest cutie Jeremy! He can serenade you with his many talents. Jeremy can play the piano, clarinet, flute, saxophone,...

• My Experience At SoulCycle DC

With fall in full swing, I felt it was time for me to turn over a new leaf—time for me to get in shape before the holidays. If you’re like...

• Lecture Etiquette

The semster is well underway, as if all of the exams and due dates on our calendars aren't enough of an indication. At the end of the...

• Gold Rush 2014

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/14/2014 - 15:30 to 17:00
    Location: 
    Mason Statue
  • Campus Cutie: Michael Latimer

Hometown: Miami, Florida Year: Sophomore Major: Environmental Science with a concentration in Conservation Relationship status: Single...

• Campus Celeb: Kaitlyn Tanner

Meet the wonderful Kaitlyn, a beautiful and brilliant Mason student! I personally first met Kaitlyn my very first year at Mason, where she...

• 5 Reasons We All Love Fall

Rainbow Leaves There are very few things more beautiful than the way that leaves transform in the fall. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to...