Her Campus George Mason Archives

• Campus Celebrity: Madhu Umashankar

This week's Campus Celebrity is so talented, I knew I had to find out a little more about her! I interviewed her this week, and her story...

• Campus Cutie: Parker Anderson

Our Campus Cutie of the week is Parker Anderson! Parker is studying government and international politics but there's more to him than that...

• Thanksgiving Around the World

I love that George Mason is such a diverse univeristy, so I thought it would be interesting to give a little insight of how many different...

• Women of George Mason

Meagan Arnold, a sophomore studying Film and Video Studies and History, presenting a workshop at the Future Business Leaders of America-Phi...

• Campus Celebrity: Kenia Zelaya

Campus Celebrity: Kenia Zelaya “I describe myself as PR student by day, world traveler by night” This week I had the privilege of getting...

• What to be Thankful for

Exams. Long work shifts. Group projects. Endless nights studying in the Johnson Center. November can easily be one of the most stressful...

• Campus Cutie: Clark Gronek

Meet this week’s campus cutie: Clark Gronek! If you’re a sports fan (he’s a member of the GMU men’s soccer team), food lover, and roller...

• Gold Rush 2015

Students had a blast showing off their moves on Friday night at the Gold Rush 2015 Block Party! Can you guess what they were dancing to?

• Why College Friends Are Different

I have had various different types of friends in my life. Friends from my 12 years of public school. Friends from dancing and cheerleading...

• Campus Celebrity: Ava Nazemian

Photo Credit: Ava Nazemian This week's Campus Celebrity is someone you might have seen studying hard at the library or out representing her...

• Gold Rush

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/13/2015 - 16:00
    North Plaza
  • Campus Cutie: Patrick Holloway

This week’s campus cutie has got major game—on and off the court. Meet Patrick Holloway, the starting guard on George Mason’s Men’s...

• The Power of Music

“ Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and variety to life and to...

• Movember Pumpkin Smash

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 11/07/2015 - 13:00 to 15:00
    St. Robert Bellarmine Chapel (4515 Roberts Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032)
  • The Stages of Being Bieber

Planning the perfect Halloween costume is a month long process for me, probably longer if I’m being honest. It needs to be something...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style