Her Campus George Mason Archives

• Apple Picking

Photo Credit: Katie Schrum Now that Fall has arrived, my favorite activity is back. Apple picking is one of the highlights of my fall...

• Campus Celebrity: Tenia Mitchell

Tenia Mitchell, a Therapeutic Recreation major, is involved in quite a few things on campus and even now at the start of her junior year...

• MEW Concert

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/09/2015 - 22:00
    9:30 Club Washington, DC
  • Campus Cutie: Gilian Buijk

Ladies it’s time to get your social media ready for your man crush monday of the week! Our Campus cutie this week is a tall, handsome, kind...

• Study Game Strong

Where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday you were meeting up with all your friends that you didn’t see over the summer, looking...

• Rainy Campus

Typical rainy picture of campus this past week! The Mason Pond is getting ready for Hurricane Joaquin! Hopefully this week brings some sun!

• Campus Celebrity: Jacky Spalding

Jacky Spalding is a walking anomaly. She’s a double major, Provost Scholar, Honor’s College student, finance teaching assistant, a two time...

• Campus Cutie: Jimmy Lange

Meet this week's campus cutie: Jimmy Lange! Jimmy is a junior and a member of Mason Mens Tennis Team. He was voted on the 12-member all-...

• Campus Celebrity: Skyler Lewis

This week's newest campus celebrity is one of the most funniest people that I know. She is a sophomore here at George Mason University and...

• Clara-Nova

Courtney and Elizabeth on their way to see Clara-Nova in DC! Check out their website for more information!! http://clara-nova.com Photo...

• Interview with Ravi Patel

Photo Credit: redcarpetcrash.com Falling in love and trying to find the One to spend the rest of our lives with is part of what makes us...

• Campus Cutie: Zac Torrey

Get to know Zac Torrey, a junior at Mason who is compassionate about helping those around him! Hometown: Salisbury, Maryland Major:...

• How To: Make The Most of Your Time

If you’re anything like me you are probably already feeling like time is slipping away. Only a month into my junior year, and I am already...

• Patriot Pitches Auditions

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 10/07/2015 - 16:00 to Fri, 10/09/2015 - 19:00
    Jc Room D, Hub room 1 HUB room 5

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style