This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

We’re all familiar with the infamous North West (unless you live under a rock). She’s a fun-size fashionista, diva, and the daughter of Kim Kardashion West and Kanye West.

But also, she does a good representation of GMU seniors. Here are 5 ways that North West has represented a senior at the Mason Nation.

1. It’s almost instantly obvious once we’re back on campus and we are looking down to everyone on campus, literally.

We are now the oldest class on campus. Children, children everywhere.

2. After working so hard for the past four (or more) years, we’ve earned some time to chill. Said no professor ever.

Why are we still being asked for so much?!

3. We’ve finally (hopefully) learned how to navigate all things Mason.

We’ve got the best classes thanks to our first pick times on PatriotWeb, we’re living 5th floor apartment-style, and have all the makings to have the best year and slay one last time.

4. We’ve definitely seen things come and go.

The fleeting memories of restaurants of semesters past, the crane, and our witnessing of the full make-over of Fenwick have shaped our years. Let’s not even talk about our feelings regarding not being able to graduate from the Patriot Center. 

5. One tell-tale way of knowing you’ve made it to senior year at Mason is when you can walk across campus and not even blink twice at all of the shenanigans going on around you.

Shirtless people breakdancing? Cool. Another sideshow taking place in North Plaza? Sorry, but I’m already five minutes late for my 2:00PM, move aside.

Photos courtesy of In Touch Weekly, Instyle, Tell Tales Online, Daily Mail, and Mirror

Cierra Bundy

George Mason University

Cierra is a senior at George Mason University majoring in psychology. Other than working for Her Campus, Cierra is involved in Active Minds and is an enthusiastic sports fan. Although originally from Florida, Cierra has grown up mostly in a small town in the Shenandoah Valley. In her free time, Cierra loves finding new music, reading, writing, and trying new workouts.
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev