5 Things To Do Other Than Party This Halloween

Posted -

It seems that every year, Halloween falls on the most inconvenient day of the week. This year, it’s on a Tuesday which is obviously the worst day of them all because you are still recovering from the weekend and Monday’s madness. For introverts such as myself, partying in the middle of the week, or even partying at all, is not really your thing especially when it involves being around drunk fools in costumes. If you want to stay in this Halloween and actually enjoy yourself without having to deal with all the foolishness going on in one night, I have compiled a list of five relaxing things you can do while staying in.

1. Smash a pumpkin

5636857eb5915.image.jpgvia The News Record

It’s midterm season and the end of the semester is so close, but yet so far away. Let all your stress out by smashing a pumpkin. It will make you feel so much better and clear your conscious of everything going on.

2. Watch Halloween movies

7143730091_0689661951_o.jpgvia Flickr

Between Disney Channel and Freeform, all the classic Halloween movies will be playing all night. Sit back and enjoy a spooky a film to relive your childhood for the nostalgia.

Related: 17 Movies That Will Get You In Your Fall Feels

3. Pass Out Candy to Trick or Treaters

halloween-1773447_960_720.jpg

Via Pixabay

What is more entertaining than watching cute little trick or treaters in their adorable costumes ask for candy? Give the kids what they want by handing out candy and making them smile.

4. Decorate Your Home or Dorm with Fall Decorations

pumpkins-2739971_960_720.jpgvia Pixabay

Nothing is more relaxing than giving your home a new look. Put some decorations up to make your space feel festive. Also, pumpkin spice and cinnamon scents are a perfect idea for aromatherapy.

5. Sleepwoman-2197947_960_720.jpg

Via Pixabay

When everything else fails, sleep is the go-to option. Take some time to catch up on your rest so you can recharge for all the stress to come. Also, you sleep better when you know you’re not out partying and acting crazy like everyone else.

Halloween can be just as fun when you stay in and take some ‘me’ time. Do what makes you relaxed while also incorporating those fall vibes in your stay-at-home plans.

About The Author

Brianna "Bri" Hayes is a Community Health, pre-nursing student from Richmond, Virginia studying at George Mason University with a strong passion for editorial and journalistic writing. She spent her whole high school career studying communications and media relations under a broad spectrum, including experience in journalism, public relations and marketing, videography, film and production, graphic design, and photography. In her spare time, Brianna likes to read and explore new places and things. After graduation, she hopes to fulfill a career in nursing with dreams of becoming a Family/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner.