5 Cute and Comfy Ways to Look and Stay Active

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Do you have all your essentials for your everyday workouts this year? Well don’t worry if the answer to that question was no, because I am about to solve all of your gym girl problems. About a year ago a new fitness boutique opened up just a few miles away from our Fairfax campus, in Tysons Corner. The blessing is called Chelsea Collective, an all women’s workout boutique providing various brands to fit the need of all types of fitness fashionistas. With that being said, here are five comfy and cute ways to stay active and fashionable around campus, by Chelsea Collective.

1. Hydration

First up we have the fun and cute S’well bottles, which Chelsea sells in two sizes: 17 ounce and 32 ounce. These awesome water bottles not only look really unique but also efficiently keep your liquids cool for 24 hours and warm for up to 12 hours. But don’t worry if you don’t need a new “water” bottle, the 32 ounce bottle can hold an entire bottle of wine and keep your wine chilled for an entire night of fun.

2. Bottoms

Next up we have our cute and comfy legging essentials. These bottoms can either be worn for your morning yoga class, your late night lectures, or even out with your girlfriends. Chelsea offers so many styles, fits, brands, and colors when it comes to leggings. Step out of your comfort zone and treat yourself to a colorful and fun pair of leggings.  

3.   Sports bras

So we all know the struggle of finding the right sports bra for a workout. They are either not supportive enough or dig into the wrong parts of your chest. Chelsea has an entire “bra bar” that includes bras ranging from “extremely supportive” for larger chests, and bras with no padding for you runners trying to keep everything in place. 

4.  Tops

Now that we have our form of hydration, comfy bottoms, and supportive sports bras, It is time for our stylish tops. If you have a cute lunch date after your morning workout you can find stylish workout tops that can be worn both at the gym, and to your date. They also have awesome running tops, ballet wraps, and casual t-shirts that work for everyone’s budget and style.

5.   Footwear 

Last but certainly not least is footwear. Whether you are looking for the perfect pair of lifting shoes, high tech running sneakers, or some cute lifestyle Nike kicks Chelsea is the place. Chelsea provides lifestyle, running, and training shoes for all of your unique fashion and functional tastes.   There is one more thing about this store that is going to blow you collegietes out of the water. We all understand the struggle of trying to stay healthy and active on a reasonable budget. Luckily for you, Chelsea Collective teams up with a new gym or studio every month and provides FREE classes once a week. FREE. So why not sign up online for a free workout, and treat yourself to some retail therapy after a good sweat?   I have been a customer of this awesome store since opening day, and sharing this treasure is my absolute pleasure with you ladies. I have been a very happy and welcomed costumer at this store, and cant wait to see all you ladies rock their new fall attire this semester. Check out this awesome store, meet the great staff and find your perfect outfit to keep you cute, comfy, and active for the fall semester. 

These opinions are my own and are not those of Her Campus Media or Her Campus George Mason.

Photo credits: Chelsea Collective and Fifty Two Thursdays   

Ariana Tayebi

George Mason University

George Mason University '18
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev