3 Things Every Girl Boss Needs for Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Are you a girl boss getting ready to take on spring break? Spring break is a time where girl bosses can take a breather and relax. But we all know that girl bosses never stop working. So in order to make your spring break a little more relaxing, make sure you have these three products packed and ready to go.

1. Freeman Beauty Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo

The new Freeman Beauty Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo will be your quick hair fix in any situation. You don’t have to stress over your hair all break with this amazing dry shampoo. Plus their new tropical scent is perf for any beach destination. 

2. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

The L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes are the perfect quick tan to make any girl boss glow. This is the fast, easy way to a flawless looking glow. You’ll have a 100% natural-looking, streak-free tan starts in just 2 hours. This single-use towelette applies easily and dries quickly with Vitamin E and DHA, so you won’t have to worry about getting it on your swimsuit. 

3. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips

Charlotte Tilbury’s new Hot Lips lipstick will give any girl boss the confidence to take on spring break. These are an essential to a night on the town or a day relaxing by the sun. This is the one makeup item you will constantly be reaching for on you week off. Personally, the Miranda May color is my fave.

And there you have it! With these three products, you’ll be sure to have a killer spring break. Have fun, fellow girl bosses! 

Erin Schwarz

George Mason University

Curious 20 yr old just writing what I know
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev