3 Brands That Help Us Feel Put-Together All Day

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Bedhead by TIGI

Hit the snooze too many times? Ditch the hat and straighten out any crimps or flyaways for a quick, sleek look. Bedhead irons heat up in seconds, and the travel ones are small and sleek enough to pack in your bag for any touch-ups during the day.

Have some time? Looking for some bounce? Section your hair and curl layers (curling iron) with a thicker curling iron for beachy waves, no saltwater required. Easy peasy waves or curls achieved with the help of this Bed Head 1” barrel.

Ulta Beauty

Add a little sparkle and light to your life with a shimmery eye shadow that won’t crease. (No eyeliner needed!)

Ulta’s Glittery Eye Topcoat shadows are perfect for day-to-night looks, just layer on the shimmery colors to intensify or brighten any nighttime makeup. Pro tip: spritz your eyeshadow brush with setting spray or water to intensify the pigment.

Whether you’re looking for high-end eyeshadow palettes or just simple single shadows, Ulta is the land of all holy grail products. The brand’s own eyeshadows are surprisingly inexpensive considering their pigmentation, quality and versatility!

As exciting as the squiggle brow trend is, fuller and more natural looking eyebrows are still our go-to these days. Either way, you can define your brows and add structure & definition with just a quick line using a brow pencil. Add a quick coat of mascara and you’ll have the perfect natural look to emphasize your eyes.

Spindrift Sparkling Water

Craving something bubbly and fresh? Trade the soda for a better option: sparkling water! These Spindrift sparkling waters are made with real fruit, are so refreshing and come in perfect little cans for an on-the-go day. So easy to just throw one in your bag to enjoy later! Bonus: they’re probably the most Instagramable can we’ve ever seen.

These everyday essentials (AKA little miracles) are simple but so necessary if you want to add a little glam to your morning routine or your busy days. Happy fall, collegiettes! Stay glam and put-together this season.

Follow Her Campus George Mason on Instagram to stay in the know about our Bedhead by TIGI, Ulta Beauty and Spindrift Sparkling Water giveaways!

Courtney Boone

George Mason University '18

Courtney is a senior at George Mason University studying forensic psychology and criminology. She serves as Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus George Mason and is also a Her Campus National Chapter Advisor. She graduates in December of 2018 and will be starting her Master's in Criminal Justice this spring at Mason. The motto she lives by: "Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it." 
Nancy Nyamaa

George Mason University '19

Nancy is currently a senior at George Mason majoring in communication (concentration in journalism) and minoring in conflict analysis & resolution. She's passionate about true crime podcasts, baking, and editing. After she graduates she hopes to pursue a career in journalism and eventually go to grad school.
Holly Rhue

George Mason University

Holly was previously the Branded Content Editor at Her Campus Media, working on the national edit team to create engaging native editorial and social content for brands that HerCampus.com readers love! Her Beauty & Travel writing has been featured on Cosmopolitan.com, MarieClaire.com, and ELLE.com, where she was previously the digital publication's Editorial Fellow and Weekend Editor right out of college. Once upon a time, she led her own Her Campus chapter at George Mason University (go Patriots!).