Treat Yourself to Some Pretty Bloomers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

I don’t know about you, but one thing that can boost my confidence throughout the day is wearing awesome underpants. Even though most days I know no one will ever see them, it still boosts my confidence. Wearing great underwear is like having a secret superpower – you know you’re armed and dangerous. Not to mention, it’s fun to shop around for the perfect pair because bloomers are just so darn adorable! So, I have compiled a few college-budget worthy bloomer buys that should boost your confidence (and hold up your boobs) while you’re struttin’ around front campus.  

Burvogue Embroidery Lingerie Amazon $15 with shipping

Ruzishun Underwear Set $10 (Cheap right?!)

Burvogue Indigo Bra Set Amazon $12

Anemone Lace Brallettes Amazon $20 for 2

Calvin Klein Hipsters Anthropologie $12

Aerie Shine Boybrief Lace $12.50  Aerie Romantic Lace Bralette $26.95

Aerie is a great underwear brand and their ad campaigns are super body positive! 

SPLURGES:

Calvin Klein Bra $27

Calvin Klein Boy Shorts $22 Calvin Klein Bikini Cut $20

I want some of these so badly!!!

Me Undies $16

And Hannah Hart approves these incredibly comfy undies. She talks about them in minute 2:55 in this cute video. They are a bit expensive, but all of their colors are so cute and comfortable. Plus you can get them in briefs, bikinis, or cheeky fit. 

Laura Grace Sears is a sophomore aspiring to write for television, a dream inspired by the massive amounts of tv she watches. She enjoys people, pop culture, clothes and many other great things that would be of no use in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Nevertheless she continues to wallow in the creative parts of life. You can find her music page at facebook.com/MusicLauraGrace and follow her on pinterest at pinterest.com/lauragracesears.