This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Today, I will be showing you how you can recreate this everyday eyeshadow look with the Tarteist™ PRO Amazonian clay palette from Tarte Cosmetics. This has been my go-to makeup look since first using the palette, and it works as an everyday glam or a going out look!

First, apply the orange-y, terra cotta shade, Innocent, into your crease with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.

Using the same brush, buff the pink shade next to it, Whimsy, into the outer crease of your eye. Make sure to blend these two colors together very well.

Then, using a smaller brush, ake a little bit of the two dark brown shades, Smoked and Edgy. Buff these into the very outer corners of your eye. After this, make sure to take your fluffy blending brush and blend all of your crease colors together to get rid of any harsh lines on your eyes.

With a flat shader brush, apply the two lighter shimmery colors, Ethereal and Glam, onto your lid. 

As a finishing touch, highlight your brow bone with the matte white shade, Vintage.

To complete the look, add some winged eyeliner and a few coats of the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara.

*All photos taken by Mallory Haynes and Tarte Cosmetics*

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.