This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

For this installment of our style blog, we present another fashion forward twosome. Outside of the black box theatre waiting for Directing scenes, the pristine Nicole Mandato and Emily Dunn took this lovely photo.  These complementary ladies certainly know how to usher in the new season in these ensembles that feature lovely feminine pastels. Mandato, left, shows off her sparkling personality with a coral jumper from from Forever 21 paired with a necklace of teal gems and a brown belt to define the waist, both from J. Crew. Dunn, right, sports a blouse, necklace and jean skirt ensemble also from the ever popular, ever stylin J. Crew. Of course these ladies know that the best accessories are a gorgeous smile and a good friend.

Stephanie House is a Creative Writing major at Georgia College and State University. She has been writing ever since she can remember and reading even before then. She enjoys Sour Patch Kids, Classic Literature, and Doctor Who, and hopes to one day become a published author, an accomplished screenwriter and amateur gondolier.