samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Surviving the Fall 2017 Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

If you are still recovering from midterms, have no fear. The amazing products in our Back – to – School Survival kit will be sure to help you feel more organized and refreshed.

Photo by Mallory Haynes

One the most useful products in this year’s Back – to – School survival kit is an Erin Condren planner. This agenda will be sure to keep you organized during the upcoming year, and will keep you motivated to stay on top of things with its cute and colorful designs. 

In addition to organizational tools, our survival kit was packed with some high-quality beauty products from brands that we all know and love. L’Oreal sent us some Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes – which we’ll need now that cold weather has arrived and “tanning season” has ended. Also, BedHead gifted us some hairspray, which is always helpful, especially when we want our hair to stay in tip-top shape during our commute or walk to class. My personal favorites, however, were the face masks from Freeman Beauty. The Charcoal and Black Sugar mask exfoliates and makes your skin so soft, and I would absolutely reccommend them.

Photo by Mallory Haynes

Another favorite of mine was Spindrift Sparkling Water. Her Campus GCSU has had the privilege of trying both the Blackberry and Grapefruit flavors, and they are both delicious. Spindrift will be sure to keep you refreshed while you are working hard studying this semester.

Photo by Mallory Haynes

One brand that you all may find familiar is Aéropostale. This clothing store was gracious enough to gift us with an array of stylish sunglasses, along with a variety of accessories, including rings and chokers. You can count on Aéropostale’s accessories to accentuate your outfits and to keep you looking stylish this semester.

Photo by Mallory Haynes

If you are in need of something sweet to keep you going during those late-night study sessions, you can count on Hi-Chew. These chewy candies are so fruity and delicious – they are hard to resist.

Photo from here

Last but not least, check out Steripod! This trusty device protects your toothbrush, keeping it clean and protecting it from germs. Steripod is not only useful for traveling, but if you share a bathroom with dorm mates or roommates. 

Photo from here

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.