Presenting GCSU Pride Alliance’s Drag Show: Freak Show!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Are you looking for something fun to do this Thursday other than sit at home alone? Grab some gal pals and head out to Buffington’s for GCSU Pride Alliance’s annual Drag Show.

Picture provided by GCSU Pride Alliance

On November 17th, the GCSU Pride Alliance will be hosting their drag show: Freak Show at Buffington’s! The drag show will begin at 11:00 PM and run until 1:00 AM. The featured performer and host this year is Katrina Prowess. You can see some of Katrina’s work in the video below.

Before the drag show, GCSU Pride Alliance will be hosting a game of bingo at 9:00 PM. The bingo cards will be $2 each and cash only.

To purchase tickets for Freak Show, you may pay $5 in cash only at GCSU Pride Alliance’s table outside of A&S this week or at door on the night of the show.

GCSU Pride Alliance’s drag show: Freak Show is a great event that you won’t want to miss! Buffington’s is always packed on this night with great food and drink deals. Be sure to gather up a group of friends and head out Thursday for this fun event!

You can learn more about GCSU Pride Alliance by visiting their Facebook page

Shelby Smith is an English major with a concentration in creative writing at Georgia College & State University. She hopes to write the next great American novel one day while becoming a #girlboss. Shelby loves Pinterest, hedgehogs, organizational supplies, and has a mild obsession with makeup. You can follow her on Instagram @shelbysmilege.